It's that time of year...Back to School!
An encouraging word, note or small gift means quite a bit at the start of a new year at school for teachers. Even if your kids have already started back, they can still give their teacher something special just to let them know that we appreciate all they do!
Want to give a meaningful personalized gift to someone, but you know they aren't the jewelry wearing type? We've all come across that special someone who is nearly impossible to shop for. Any effort, direct or sneaky, to unlock the secret to the ultimate gift is met with indifference.
If you often hear a long drawn out "Meh" when you hint at a beautiful piece of jewelry or make a fashion suggestion, then maybe a personalized key chain is the perfect solution. Our key chains are fashioned from the same material and with the same care as all of our jewelry, making a perfect heartfelt gift they can keep with them at all times, but not interfere with their overly selective fashion sense ;-)
These personalized key chains include special dates, quotes and initials in a few different layouts. We recently discussed graffiti jewelry designs in a post and this style is great for key chains as well. On the example to the left, we took a customer's new years resolution and turned it into an eye-catching daily reminder to help her reach her goals.
Just about any charm can work on a key chain. Just select a key chain ring and then add a custom personalized charm of your choice.
Checkout these other design ideas for your next gift!
Need help designing a key chain?
Give us a call!
Like and Follow Us on Facebook!
It's that time again... reflect on the past year and think about what the future may bring. For many of us that includes making some resolutions and setting some goals. More often than I would like to admit, while my intentions are good, my execution falls short. I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's New Year’s Eve, the drinks are flowing and everyone is talking about their big resolution. It always seems to turn into a cornucopia of "one-upsmanship". Lose a zillion lbs, run a mile every day for the rest of my life, become a yoga sifu, save the world....
The next morning (or afternoon ) you're at your local grease pit trying to subdue the damage from the night before, the resolution just a faint memory. It doesn't have to be that way. This year is going to be different.
To help me along with my resolutions and goals in 2013, I had Elisha make me a resolution key chain to ensure the commitments I make at midnight don't fade away. In the images below you can see the design I made using our online jewelry design software and the final product . I used a 1" silver charm and silver key chain ring. You can also retrieve the design with the online jewelry design software and make it your own.
Here are the things I put on my resolution key chain:
1. 2013 The year of success – In spite of all the negative vibes reverberating of the fiscal cliff chatter, I wrote this to remind me to be chronically optimistic this year.
2. 20 lbs - Pretty obvious stuff here. Elisha is a good looking lady... gotta keep her interested ;-).
3. 3x - Business growth goals. I know it’s a tall order, but I was born to dream big and achieve.
4. Top 100K - That's the site ranking I want to get MetalPressions.com to.
5. III - Jiu Jitsu - Keeping focused to get the third stripe on my blue belt. I seem to have let life side track my training. This year I want to get back to being competitive.
6. 100% - Customer Satisfaction - That's what it's gonna take to get to 3x last year’s numbers!
7. Greek - I know a little Greek and want to learn some more. Maybe even teach my kids some too with the help of Rosetta Stone.
8. Shark Tank - We love the show and often daydream about being on it. I think we are going to apply to get on.
The key chain goes a little beyond your typical New Year’s Resolutions, but it is a fun way to remind yourself about what you want to achieve.
What are your News Years Resolutions and goals for 2013?